jeudi 7 mai 2009

Cotton eyed Joe

First day back to work. BOE day... and a nice surprise, in my face. Mon oeil piquait et faisait mal hier soir... C'est pour ça:

Normalement, j'ai pas une prune dans l'oeil gauche...
Calling in sick for the afternoon, going to the clinic!

AJOUT
C'est une bactérie, mesdames et messieurs.
Et pour examiner ça, il faut pincer l'enflure et retourner la paupière.
J'en tremblais.
I have to take 5 different meds (antibio en gouttes, en pilule, anti-inflammatoire en gouttes, en pilule, et un médicament pour l'estomac pour faire passer le tout); méchant cocktail!
I have to admit that it was one of my best visits in the Japanese health system though. Nice and patient, both the doctor and the pharmacist, shoved in a couple of words in English. Happy customer. I would have gone back if needed even if they hadnt given me a free ballpoint pen! Les joies (!) du privé...

Aucun commentaire: