mercredi 20 mai 2009

La vie en rouge

So... went back to the glasses shop today.

Model 1 got the most votes. SOLD OUT.

Model 2, i couldnt make up my mind with the pink BUT there was the same model in gray and red. But they were really, really ordinary... The guy there said they made me look like an adult. Who says i want to look like an adult?!?!
But you were right, guys, this model was the one that suited me best, so i hesitated between it and the number 8, black and red... couldnt make up my mind.

And then Dave (who wants me to specify "Super Dave") saved my life by finding another model, one that i hadn't seen... and was red!
Dans tes dents, vie adulte, et vive les compromis.
I figured that since my old glasses were still good, i didnt need to buy ordinary ones, and it would be much more fun to get more funky ones. As said before, funky doesnt suit me... because, like the guy said, "Small face, very small face..." (Kate if you're reading this, i might need to borrow your Coke can to check, too). So that's the best i could do!

Thanks for your help, guys! I'm a happy camper!
Note: ma vue n'a toujours pas baissé... c'est la fête!

3 commentaires:

Poster Child a dit…

I like these best! Good choice.

♥Annita Banana a dit…

good choice!
moi j'approuve.

Tatie Gigi a dit…

Hon, ben maudite marde , Charlène ta vieille tatie Gigi viens juste de savoir comment ça marche ton Blog,dommage j`aurais pu te faire des coucous avant , mais bon quand on comprend pas trop les ordis, c`est ce qui arrive, merde ça en dit long sur mon âge ça !!!
C`est super plaisant à voir ,tout ce que tu y a mis, merci de tout ce temps que tu as pris pour nous faire voirtoutes ces belles images.

bisous xxx